The Gladys J. Miller Architectural Drawings digital collection includes architectural drawings from fifty of Miller's commissions from 1950 to 1979. The structures are primarily located in Terre Haute, with a few located outside Vigo County, Indiana.
One of the earliest registered female architects in Indiana, Gladys J. Miller (1926-1993) worked as a designer and draftsman in Philadelphia and Terre Haute, Indiana, before establishing her own architecture firm in Terre Haute in 1958. Also known professionally as Gladys Good Miller, she was familiarly known as Hap by her friends and colleagues. Her firm specialized in residential architecture, but also built small commercial buildings such as the Dobbs Park Nature Center and the Covered Bridge Girl Scout Council headquarters, both in Terre Haute.
Drawings and Documents Archive, College of Architecture and Planning, Collection Guide