The Friends Memorial Church digital collection includes historical documents and photographs that chronicle the history of Friends Memorial Church in Muncie, Indiana. The items in the collection come from the Friends Memorial Church and Ball State University Libraries' Archives and Special Collections.
The Friends built their first meetinghouse in Muncie, Indiana in 1879. The current meeting house, located at Adams and Cherry streets, was built in 1908. Many of the documents in this collection were placed in the cornerstone of the building in 1908 and opened during the church's centennial celebrations in 2008. A scrapbook documenting the history of the church and the centennial celebrations is included in the collection.
Archives and Special Collections, Friends Memorial Church